2nd international conference on “wastewater-based drug epidemiology” 11-15 october 2015
Welcome to Testing the Waters 2015
The European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA), the associations SCORE, SEWPROF andEawag organised the second transdisciplinary conference Testing the Waters 2015 at the conference centre Congressi Stefano Franscini, at Monte Verità, Ascona above Lago Maggiore, in Southern Switzerland
- Monitoring Studies: targeted sampling at local, regional, national and international scale, preferably integrating wastewater results with other epidemiological data.
- Methodological Improvements: quantifying and reducing uncertainty of back-calculation, monitoring design and in-sewer transformation.
- Advances in Analytical Chemistry: method refinements and ability to measure new substances.
- Ethical and Legal Aspects: discussion of settings requiring special attention.
- Innovative Applications: wastewater analysis for community-wide health assessment beyond illicit drugs.
If you are interested please visit the conference website here